Chef Chris Young is the Co-Author of the six volume Modernist Cuisine: The Art and Science of Cooking, which is an accessible 2,438-page encyclopedic cookbook for the professional chef or curious home cook. More recently, his life focus has been on ChefSteps.com. Founded in 2012, Chefsteps is a Seattle-based food and technology company on a mission to help people cook smarter. Chefsteps.com and its companion app are designed to inspire creativity and encourage experimentation through high-quality interactive content, techniques, tools, and resources.
Success Quote or Mantra
“Fail often, fail frequently, hurry up and move on to something that just might work.”
In This Episode We Discuss:
- The of importance innovation, sharing, and learning from one another.
- How failure points a way forward to innovation.
- How it never been a better time to be a chef, because of the abundance of information that’s available at your fingertips
- How you can use ChefSteps and other online resources to grow personally
- How it’s easier than ever before to create an audience
Chris’s personal: @ChefChrisYoung
Chef Steps: @ChefSteps
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining today! Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Restaurant Unstoppable Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Huge thanks to Chef Chris Young for joining me for another awesome episode. Until next time!