Yooo! What’s going on all you UNSTOPPABLE restaurant professionals, I’m Eric Cacciatore– yes, my last name is just like the chicken.
Why did I create this podcast?
To empower independent restaurant owners/operators with the tools, knowledge, and attitude to happily and successfully live out their purpose and passion.
How do we Do this?
By learning and taking the advice from proven successful restaurateurs and hospitality professionals.
Why should you listen to this podcast?
- To surround yourself with a melting pot of industry mentors who will inspire and motive you to achieve your dream.
- To learn what habits and characteristics you need to develop to be successful.
- To learn from the failures of others so you can avoid similar failures.
- To be entertained by the industry stories of chefs, owners, managers, and other restaurant professionals.
- To absorb advice on how to raise capital, recruit and keep team members, lead, manage and market a restaurant.
- To uncover the books and resources our guest mentors read and recommend and that can help you become unstoppable.
- To discover new technologies and services the will make you more efficient, productive, and profitable.
As a student dual majoring in Hospitality and Marketing, I created this site as a way to further my knowledge on topics related restaurant operations, management, leadership, and marketing.
During my search for knowledge, I discovered podcasts.
It is so incredibly easy to absorb knowledge from the podcast. Just hit play and BOOM! knowledge bombs.
I was consuming hours of podcast daily, but it couldn’t satisfy my hunger; I wanted a podcast that was motivational, inspirational, and focused on the RESTAURANT professional.
For a while, I just waited. I figured someone would eventually come up with a podcast that was right for me, until…
I’ll do it! I’ll start a podcast!
Now I’m on a mission to interview successfully independently owned restaurant professionals to get after what it takes to reach similar levels of success in the restaurant industry.
Along the way, we’ll interview authorities on their respected niches for additional knowledge to become successful.