In this episode, we discuss why we live in a world dominated by a disengaged workforce, how to find your passion, why branding should be a reflection of culture, why there is a shift in people choosing to work for purpose over profit, how your passion comes from finding your purpose, the age of manipulation and decent coming to an end, how to create your product once you’ve found your purpose, and using story to deliver your brand.
Adam Fridman is a seasoned entrepreneur who enjoys the challenges and excitement of startup companies. He founded AdvisorTV, a Chicago-based advice and mentorship community for entrepreneurs, and Mabbly, a digital marketing agency. In addition, Adam is a contributor at Inc. Magazine where he writes on topics related to storytelling from a place of purpose.
Success or Leadership Quote/Mantra
If you give me six hours to chop down a tree, I’ll spend the first four sharpening the ax.
Hospitality courses from the world’s best. Find short courses. Skill up. Become an expert. You’re the average of the 5 peoples you surround yourself with, now start surrounding yourself with the best in our industry.
Over 45,000 independent operators since 1998 have joined RestaurantOwner.com to improve their business skills, leadership capabilities and implement effective systems in their restaurant.
In this episode we’ll discuss:
- So I gave the listeners a bird’s eye view of who we’re talking to but why don’t you tell us a little bit more about you and your businesses
Advisor TV. INSPIRE PASSION Passion is the greatest catalyst for change in startups and enterprise.
Entrepreneurs & Intrapreneurs are visionaries motivated by progress. Our mission is to fuel their passion.
- How do you inspire passion?
- If you want to be a brand that people connect with, you need to live it every day. You need to put it out there and connect with people based on what you believe
- What is a purpose driven brand?
- “For the most successful brands – ones that connect authentically with customers around purpose – there is something more, some deeper need that they are filling through the products they make, and how they make them.”– What is that something more and that something greater?
- How do we find our purpose?
- How do we align our product with our purpose?
- How do we use storytelling to communicate our purpose?
- What are some of the different strategies we can use to deliver our story?
GET THIS BOOK FOR FREE AT AUDIBLE.COM
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining today! Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Restaurant Unstoppable Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Huge thanks to Adam Fridman for joining me for another awesome episode. Until next time!