In this episode we’re discussing the two things that need to happen before you can become a master of your busines: self mastering, and becoming an inspiring leader. Adam Lamb is an Author and Speaker who has spent the last 25 years as an Executive Chef running high profile restaurants, hotels and multi entertainment complexes. He leverages his passion and experience in his Coaching practice with Culinary Professionals, Business Owners & Thought Leaders all around the world. He is also the host of the only radio show for chefs by chefs, Chef Life Radio, and the founder of Foodwerksinc.com.
Success or Leadership Quote/Mantra
“We before me.”
Today’s Topic: The 2 Things That Need to Happen Before You Can Become a Master of Your Business
Gaining Mastery of Yourself
- Establishing your “why”– associating yourself with something greater than yourself.
- Knowing your lane. What are your strengths? What role do you play? Once you find your lane, stay in it.
- Self-nurturing. This could be meditating, walking in nature, floating in a pool, Laying in the sun, anything that allows your mind to be clear and focused inward.
- Find a hobby. You need a creative outlet for YOU, not for others.
Inspiring Others. The best way to inspire others:
- Having ultimate transparency
- Being Authentic
- Commit to being a long-time mentor
- Be aware of what your actions are saying about you.
GET THIS BOOK FOR FREE AT AUDIBLE.COM
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining today! Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Restaurant Unstoppable Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Huge thanks to Adam Lamb for joining me for another awesome episode. Until next time!