Favorite Success Quote or Mantra.
“People will forget what you said, they will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you man them feel.”
- Kate’s Definition of Service.
- Why satisfaction should be our objective; not perfection.
- The impact a good attitude can have on service.
- How genuinely caring for your guest can impact service.
- How word choice in your mission and core values can help increase the ability for your staff to serve your guest.
- The importance of paying attention to the details.
- The things you can do to notice the details.
- How listening to both your guest and staff can fine tune the details and uplift the service experience.
- How good service creates loyalty.
Resources Mentioned in Today Episode:
- Thanx– A beautiful branded app is just the beginning. Thanx Branded Apps harness the power of our world-class marketing analytics platform. Thanx makes marketing effortless for multi-location merchants — with dramatic sales results.
- Hello!: And Every Little Thing That Matters
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining today! Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Restaurant Unstoppable Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Huge thanks to Kate Edwards for joining me for another awesome episode. Until next time!