In this episode, we’re providing an overview of Nick Fosberg’s newly published book, Bar and Restaurant Success. This book will show you the RIGHT way to market and promote your restaurant by using new age technology, techniques, and insight.
Nick has become a leading authority on restaurant and bar marketing and promotions. He has helped hundreds of bar owners all over the US and Canada take their business to the next level by applying his Loyal Regular Value Optimize (LRVO) Marketing & Promotional Formula into their business.
There is no greater feeling in the world than being able to provide value to someone else and make a positive impact, not only on their business but in their life, financially and emotionally.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why Nick wrote his book Bar and Restaurant Success.
- The two ways to make someone do something:
- The best way to persuade your guest; find out what they want
- the 5 Key ingredients to get your ROI on advertising dollars:
- Powerful headline
- Good offer
- Compelling copy
- Urgency or Scarcity
- Call to action
- The importance of a service culture
- 3 steps to create a relation with you guest before they ever step in the door
- Identifying your ideal guest.
- Determining the best channel of communication to connect with your guest. According to Nick, Facebook will be the likely choice.
- Provide a great offer in exchange for contact information (email)
- Why growing your email list is so important for collecting data on your guest
- Examples of how Nick’s formulas have helped his clients
- What your cost will be to implement these formulas
- Why it is more cost effect to target existing, loyal customers than new customs.
- How retargeting works into the formula
Audio Everywhere– the leading provider of high-quality Wi-Fi audio solutions for assistive listening, fitness centers, bars, restaurants, casinos, etc.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining today! Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Restaurant Unstoppable Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Huge thanks to Nick Fosberg for joining me for another awesome episode. Until next time!