Nick is known as one of the highest paid marketing and promotional consultants in the bar & restaurant industry and owns two restaurants in the Chicagoland area. He’s famous for creating some of the highest grossing digital marketing promotions in the history of the bar & restaurant business….. without spending a penny on marketing. He does it all through e-mail & Facebook posts. You can learn all of Nick’s secrets at barrestaurantsuccess.com
Success quote mantra
If you want to be the best you need to be willing to do what others are not willing to do.
In this episode we’re covering a blog post Nick wrote for Toast POS’s Blog. You can find the blog post by CLICKING HERE
In this episode we discuss:
- What leads are and why they are important.
- What a Facebook lead or lead ad is.
- Three reason why Facebook leads are significant
- You’re targeting people who “opt-in”.
- Lower marketing cost by re-marketing to that list.
- The ability to create segmented lists and market directly to those lists.
- How to use Facebook leads.
- How you can target based off of purchasing habits.
- Whats fields and how many fields you should include in your ads.
- The approach you can take to get even MORE data with surveys after your guest have opted-in.
- The impact of using urgency with ads.
- What you can expect your ROI will be.
Resources Mentioned in This Podcast
Infusionsoft -automate your small business sales and marketing, while combining your CRM, email marketing, lead capture and e-commerce in one place.
MailChimp- Online email marketing solution to manage subscribers, send emails, and track results. Offers integrations with other programs.
ConstantContact-With Constant Contact, you can create effective email marketing and other online marketing campaigns to meet your business goals. Start your FREE trial today!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining today! Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the top of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the Restaurant Unstoppable Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Huge thanks to Nick Fosberg for joining me for another awesome episode. Until next time!