The purpose of this episode is to introduce you to the concept of a MASTERMIND GROUP. We’ll start off with a brief history of masterminds and then I’ll dive into some of the finer details behind the theory of a mastermind group. The explanation I give came directly from the man himself, Napolean Hill and his book, Think and Grow Rich, where the concept of a mastermind was first expounded upon.
After we all understand what a mastermind is and how it works, you’ll join the members of the first every mastermind group I hosted and they’ll share with you the benefits and value they extracted from the experience.
Then we’ll wrap it up with some calls to action!
Calls to action:
- Purchase Napolean Hills book, Think and Grow Rich or SIGN UP FOR YOUR AUDIBLE MEMBERSHIP TODAY AND GET THIS BOOK FREE!
- Create your own mastermind and start benefiting from:
- The power of multiple minds tapping into infinite intelligence.
- The accumulative experience of other members.
- Having other people hold you accountable for creating a plan and sticking to your goals
- Join a Restaurant Unstoppable Mastermind Group! DO NOT HESITATE! Spots are already half-full. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line “MASTERMIND” to lock in your spot!